Goals, Ambition, and Dreams

Hello Guys and welcome back to my Blog

In this post, I will tell you about my goals, ambitions, and dreams in the next 5 years.




Soo when I first went to college in mechanical engineering, I had a goal. not only to acquire knowledge and to open insights about machinery, but also to learn to express opinions, to find new friends both within the faculty itself and in other faculties, to learn to be oriented and to join the right organization, and to learn to seek life.


Then continued with my ambition is to become an entrepreneur especially in the field of machinery industry. not only that, I always like selling and trading. so I want to open my own department store and spread it across Indonesia continent. its not the easy thing to do, but i already planned it and ready to studyit and make action from now on.



Lastly, My dream. the first is to be a successful person and want to hajj both my parents. second I dreamed of finding a partner that suited me, married, built a family, and emigrated with him completely to God in order to reach the heaven created by God on the heels of vengeance later. and finally collecting game consoles and make room collection.


Looks like this cover my post times thanks thank you for reading this post. and do not forget to follow my Google+

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Some intresting place and event in Pontianak City.