My First Best friend before other.

Greetings readers,

in this post, i want to tell you about my best pals. not only that, i also want to make a note of our past memories in this blog some other time. so dont forget to see it when its done.



I have one best friend. his name is Abdurrahman Fudhoil. he's still in the 12th grade of high school when I write this blog, but we've been friends for a long time.

We've met when I was 3 years old. at that time I was a new moving person in alley where i live until now in pontianak city, also his age is still 2 years. indeed he is not my first friend when moving into the alley, but I am more familiar to him.

I remember when he always got discriminatory actions from our friends in that alley. that's when I feel empathy for him and try to be his first close friend. wherever I play, do not forget I take him anyway. I am also be his defender if he is mocked by our friends.

He also has his negative nature. always want number one and do not want to lose to others, and so too much consider himself higher than anyone.
I also often do not want to lose about arguing with him. yes although the edges I still lose. it hurts my heart, but what can i do, he is also my close friend. forgiving him is also one of the terms of friendship, and its the way i like him so. no one can argue with me before in my childhood.

our friendship is said to be long enough, exceeds 7 years.
but now we're growing up. he is acceptable to his friends. now he is more better in his attiidute. he became more friendly and have many friends now. i proud of him. even now he can adapt the environment, both new and old. the past let it be a memory. but our friendship may survive until the end of life between us.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Some intresting place and event in Pontianak City.

Goals, Ambition, and Dreams